Want to join us?
Full Time Glass Installer
Posted: Feb 13/2019
has been the premier glass and mirror company in the GTA since 1929. We work with each customer to achieve functional design solutions with customer satisfaction as our ultimate goal. We frequently work with Canada’s top designers, architects and custom builders to provide the best design solutions for our customers.
We are seeking an assistant for our lead glass installer who is a self-motivated individual with experience in shower door, mirror fabrication and installation. Responsibilities include measuring and installing custom made products to produce quality work. This individual needs to be a dependable self-starter with excellent customer service skills and strong problem solving skills.
Must have the knowledge on how to cut, install, remove, and replace all types of glass, including heavy 3/8” frameless shower doors and enclosures
Required experience: Min. 1 – 2 years
Qualifications and Skills
- Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Able to adapt quickly to surroundings
- Use critical thinking skills
- Great customer service skills
- Use and read a measuring tape, level and laser tools accurately
- Proficient and able to work safely with power tools
- Ability to lift up to 100 Ibs
- Reliable transportation to and from shop
- Team Player with great work ethic and attitude
- Willingness to learn
If you check off all of these boxes then we want to meet you! Please drop off or send your resume through email.